1. stamp the boy with Stazon Black. Stamp also on masking paper and mask off.
2. Stamp film strip with Stazon Black. Stamp also on masking paper and mask off.
3. Stamp birds in treehole with Stazon Black. Stamp also on masking paper, but put aside for a while.
4. Stamp the text underneath the film strip with Stazon Black.
5. Remove the other masks and colour the images.
6. Put all masks back on and take some wax pencils (stabilo woody 3-in-1), wet your brush with lots of water and take some colour of the pencil, and splash to background. Did this with blue as well as green.
7. Matt it on black cardstock and glue on with mircale tape on a double white card.
Follow along on these stops to see some wonderful inspiration using OLDIE but GOODIE images! And if you comment on each stop you will be entered to win a unmounted plate of rubber of your choosing! a $22 value.
|1.||Viva Las VegaStamps!|
|4.||Hermine||You are here now, next stop Judy|